Chandlers Ridge Academy
The Aims of Chandlers Ridge Academy
- To create a community where children, parents and staff share common aims and values, through enjoyment, participation and pride in our school.
- To foster an approach in which children and staff are valued, where they can achieve recognition and success and where there is concern to meet their various needs.
- To provide our children with a broad and balanced education programme, with experience of the highest quality and to teach them to acquire and apply skills and knowledge.
- To help the children to develop personal and social skills and to increase their moral and spiritual awareness.
- To provide a caring environment which encourages courtesy, responsibility and consideration for the needs of other and the development of sound relationships between school, families and the community.
- To help children and staff fulfil their own potential by setting high expectations and to build self confidence, motivation and commitment, by recognising achievement in all of its forms.