Our six priorities for 2017/18
Our School improvement Plan has been aligned with the structure in Vision Academy Learning Trust and our six priorities for this academic year are:
- The quality of teaching and learning to be good or better across the school.
- Leaders are developed at all levels and to embed the new senior leadership team and phase leaders.
- Ensure higher ability children are challenged and achieve greater depth.
- Ensure consistency across school with high expectations and staff accountability.
- Partnership working with VALT.
- To continue to strengthen in year progress ensuring the majority of children make expected or better progress.
We will report on the progress of each priority on a termly basis.