Our six priorities for 2017/18
Our School improvement Plan has been aligned with the structure in Vision Academy Learning Trust and our six priorities for this academic year are:
- To develop the foundation subject curriculum with particular regard to greater depth.
- Embed leadership in school at all levels.
- To improve KS1 attainment and ensure progress is improved from EYFS to KS1.
- To improve good level of development particularly in reading, writing and maths.
- To develop the behaviour policy to ensure consistency.
- To ensure consistency across the cohorts in all curriculum areas, particularly in reading, writing and maths.