Our six priorities for 2019/20
Our School improvement Plan has been aligned with the structure in Vision Academy Learning Trust and our six priorities for this academic year are:
- To ensure the curriculum provides all children with quality education including the substance of what is taught and what children need to know.
- To continue to enhance the leadership of curriculum areas to continue improve the quality of education.
- To continue to improve GLD and progress from EYFS to KS1.
- To ensure emotional wellbeing for children and staff.
- To continue to develop how teachers ensure pupils embed key concepts in their long term memory and apply them fluently.
- To development and embed the use of vocabulary throughout school.