How we communicate with you
We really try and avoid paper! We use all the school communication channels as follows:
- We have an excellent website and we ask all our parents to use this as the font of all knowledge. You’ll find all Friends events in the calendar, all letters home and meeting papers in our document store (coming soon), and all the latest news as tweets on the front page.
- You can also follow us on Twitter @ChandlersRidge.
- We also send you push notifications as reminders because we know you are busy, so please make sure you have downloaded the school app.
- The outdoor noticeboard is used for upcoming events, appeals and to tell you how much we have raised after each event.
- If we are running an appeal, you can see the progress we are making on our giant thermometer in school reception.