Gardening Club is run once a week by a volunteer Mr Anderson, for KS2. Our gardening Club gives children gardening opportunities to enhance their skills and boost their development.
The direct benefits of gardening for children are wide ranging:
- Improves physical and mental well-being
- Builds life skills such as confidence, teamwork and communication
- Enhances literacy, numeracy and oracy skills
- Enriches the entire curriculum from science, maths and geography, to art, design and languages
- Encourages a better and healthier lifestyle
- Teaches about the environment and sustainability
- Helps young people engage with their surroundings better and develop a sense of responsibility
Gardening club is run on the following days and times:
Friday 12:00 – 1:00 pm
How much does it cost?
Gardening club is free of charge.
This club is only available for children in KS2. Please contact Miss Anderson to find out more about your child’s involvement in the Gardening Club.