Our school may be entitled to an extra £300 to fund valuable support like extra training or resources to help raise the quality of your child's early education.
Is my child eligible?
Yes if your child is 3 or 4 and you are in receipt of one or more of the benefits listed below:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not receiving Working Tax Credit, and your annual household income is less than £16,191 (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run on
- Your child has been adopted from care.
- Your child has left care through special guardianship or adoption or a child arrangements order.
How do I Apply?
You can apply online here
or telephone the Family Information Service on 01642 354200.